2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
No programmes or courses in this school are claiming to be a replacement for therapy, counselling, psychotherapy, financial advice, 1:1 coaching or business advice. Information is for educational purposes only, and is suggestion not instruction. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the individual user understands that courses are undertaken at their own risk, with knowledge of their own individual circumstances, and if in any doubt, they will consult a medical professional. Do not try exercises that there is any doubt regarding the safety of the individual, and we do not suggest continuing anything which does not add value to the individual's life. Whilst personal exploration and professional development can be beneficial to many, every individual is different and hence if feelings of despair, hopelessness or persistent negative state we would suggest redirection to a medical professional to discuss further.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Email List
The Vet Empowered email list is currently operated by MailChimp. Should you opt-in to communications from Vet Empowered, your information will be stored with MailChimp. We send communications and newsletters 1-4 times per month, including updates on offers, content and events. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of any email that we send.