Vet Empowered Transformational Group Programme
Are you ready to take part in the Vet Empowered Signature veterinary group coaching?
Dear Veterinary Team Members,
If you’re like most people, then you’re probably setting goals right now, looking at new qualifications, or trying to figure out what you really want from practice. Maybe you’ve read a few books, or seen a few inspiring posts.
That’s definitely one way to self-reflect. It makes you think.
But there’s one huge, looming problem...
Sometimes we’re not sure what we want. We get stuck in our head listening to that inner critic telling us all the reasons why it won’t work, or that the things we dream of aren't possible. We feel a little bit like we've lost our spark, or the excitement that we used to have about moving forward. Perhaps we've seen posts about being authentic, but we've got mixed into a world of what everyone else wants for us and feel a little stagnated. We miss being around those with a common vision. We feel like there's more to life than working and paying the bills (because, surprise, there sure is!).
You know what we're talking about, right?
We forget who we are, we disconnect from what we want life to be about. Sometimes we feel like frauds, and undeserving. Whether we’re worrying about case confidence, or what our next move should be, it’s exhausting.
But hold up – it doesn’t have to be that way...
Instead of staying stagnated, imagine if you could have a mindset shift that enabled you to gain clarity about the best way forward, led by fellow vets (and coaches) that have tried and tested the methods. Imagine if you could realign with yourself, and learn how to step past that inner critic. Would that interest you?
Here’s your answer: the Vet Empowered Signature Group Programme with coaches Claire Grigson and Katie Ford (psst, we’re both vets too!).
We want to hear from action takers that are ready to make sustainable change. To be a part of an uplifting group that motivates and encourages each other to create, to thrive and to have fun.
You can now enroll at any time!
Sound good already? Not sure if it is for you? Book a chat
Want to see some of our Wave 1-4 testimonials? Click here.
Here are 5 good reasons why Vet Empowered is the best way to gain clarity for vets, vet nurses, and all other members of the vet team...
Reason 1: Led by Vet Coaches
Katie Ford and Claire Grigson are both experienced vets, and coaches. They’ve had on-the-ground experience in veterinary practice, but have also trained in powerful methods that they live by. They both continue to invest in themselves and train further in their fields of interest. Find out more about us here.
Reason 2: Connectivity and Accountability
This is a group programme where you will get a chance to connect with a group of vets and nurses, to encourage each other and celebrate each other’s wins. It’s a safe and supportive environment. We all want to be a part of something, right? Why not join a group of encouraging change makers, that want the best for themselves and each other?
Reason 3: Long-Lasting Mindset Shifts
Vet Empowered will provide you with a toolkit that will outlast the time that you're in the programme for, once you learn this content, it cannot be unseen!
Reason 4: Works on a level of Identity
Ever set goals and hit them, and it still doesn’t make you feel better about YOU? Bought the new car and thought it would change everything, but it didn’t? Completed the certificate, and still feel the same? These things are not targeting the right level of change. The reason our programme is different is that we work at the level of identity, the level that drives everything. Until we get this level right, we continue to rearrange external things. Vet Empowered gets deep into the real you and helps you to figure out what YOU want.
Reason 5: This is different
Vet Empowered is a different type of coaching. This is immersive, encouraging and we take you on a journey to discover what you’ve been looking for. Far reaching past just practice life, we look at your whole self so that you can positively move forward confidently; and we’re here for you the whole way.
(BONUS Reason 6: It works. Go read our testimonials page)
(BONUS Reason 7:...Vet Empowered has always counted as upto 52hours of CPD, and even more if you come on board for a year. If it fits with your 1CPD aims in the UK, coaching and personal development can be classed as non-clinical CPD. We are not yet CE accredited but this is on our development timeline.)
You can see there are a whole lot of benefits to reconnecting with the real you. And that’s why you’re going to want to know more about what we have on offer...
Introducing The Vet Empowered Signature Programme – The surefire way to connect with your true self without setting more unfulfilling goals or negative self-talk.
This group coaching programme shows you how to stop self-sabotaging, and start connecting with your true potential!
Here’s what you will get when you join in:
- Join a group transformation
- Choose to join for 6months or 12months to be immersed in the Vet Empowered energy.
- Access our core signature content
- Access weekly group coaching calls: Wednesdays 8pm BST/GMT
- Access group personal development group discussions, the first Wednesday of the month.
- Ongoing support with group Whatsapp with other changemakers
- Accountability within your group to ensure you take the actions you’d choose - you deserve it.
- Group co-working reflective journalling and meditation sessions weekly - Sundays 7:30pm BST/GMT
- Clinical and non-clinical scenarios covered (imposter syndrome, decision making, boundaries, and more)
- Be part of something unique, we haven’t seen this covered elsewhere in our profession before.
- You’ll find simple and profound methods for re-framing situations.
- You’ll learn how to connect with the real you, and figure out what you want.
- You’ll learn about the 4 choices we have in any situation.
- You’ll learn how to take action in doable ways, knowing how to step past the inner critic towards self-compassion and freedom.
- You’ll find out which one trap we all fall into which sabotages us, and what we can choose to do instead.
- You'll improve your confidence.
- Lean into powerful ways to set boundaries
- Learn how to raise your energy and put yourself in the frame of mind for opportunities.
- We’ll give you a toolkit full of tangible techniques to keep flexing the muscles of what you learn long past these 12 weeks.
- Upto 52 hours of CPD
- You'll join a high energy group of like minded and like hearted people.
WE ASKED PREVIOUS VET EMPOWERED ATTENDEES: What would you say to anyone considering doing the Vet Empowered signature programme?
- Be open and try all the tasks because it has helped me so much!
- Do it!
- 110% sign up, you may not realise how much these things affect your day to day life until they’re addressed and you learn how to change your mindset
- Absolutely do it! It’s worth the effort to reconnect with yourself in a caring and understanding community like this.
- Definitely would recommend it, it will build foundations to live a better life.
- Just think what could be achieved if we all felt aligned with our beliefs
"I cannot recommend this course highly enough. It is truly the most relevant, enlightening, empowering, life-changing experience. I suffered from imposter syndrome after returning to practice after my second maternity leave. I doubted myself, my capabilities which in turn caused so much chronic stress and fatigue.
Just when I thought I was done with the stress of clinical practice, I found a way to manage my life, my stress, my anguish, that sinking feeling on the way to work. I am now on a different path to finding what I truly want from life and learning about myself. I don't worry about the day to day stresses of clinical life or negativity from clients. It simply doesn't fill my thoughts and take over my life.
I implore anyone who is not enjoying clinical practice to do this course. It does exactly what it says on the tin. Empowering."
Vet Empowered Graduate 2021 (MRCVS)
We've run this programme over five times before launching it as 'join anytime', with professionals from new graduates to specialists.
You know this is different from other courses out there, and you want to be a part of it. But you have a question – how much is it?
Let us ask you a question...
Would you invest the price of a coffee per day for a year into yourself?
We have 6month and 12month options available:
Get started now!
Could this be for you?
- Are you fed up of spending all of your time outside of work, thinking about work?
- Do you wish you felt more confident and trusting in your own decisions, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you always say ‘yes’ to everyone else, and it’s leaving you feeling overwhelmed and frustrated?
- Do you feel like work is becoming your whole identity, and you can’t really remember what else lights you up?
- Are you curious about personal development and growth, but don’t know where to start?
- Does life just feel a bit monotonous, and you know there’s more?
- Do you want to be part of a community of like-minded, kind, fun and forward thinking individuals?
- Do you want to make change in your life, but you’ve not had the tools to do so?
- Do you know that something needs to change, but you’ve been unable to put your finger on it?
Katie Ford and Claire Grigson, co-founders of Vet Empowered, a personal development platform for veterinary professionals.
StartIMPORTANT: Claire's Meditations & Regulating Resources (36:58)
StartMeditation Audio Library
StartVideo: What do I reaaaally want? (11:50)
StartVideo: What is a self-relationship?
StartVideo: Getting Started with Journaling (43:52)
StartCareer Creator Workbook & Walkthrough (57:21)
StartBitesize: Mistakes & Failures (18:12)
StartBitesize: The 10min Self-MOT Check-In (10:31)
StartBitesize: Money Mindset & Financial Signposting (18:11)
StartBitesize: Fallen off the 'bandwagon'? (7:00)
StartBitesize: Grief Signposting (plus Pet Owner Grief Webinar) (6:17)
StartWebinars: Hormonal Health (with Adele Johnston)
StartWebinar: Dating & Relationships as Busy Professionals (with Claire)
StartWebinar: Mind-Body Connection (with Phil McWilliams)
StartWebinar: So, you want to run a side hustle? (with Katie)
StartWorkshop: Confidence is Queen (Katie and Claire - 2hours) (129:05)
WE ASKED: How would you describe Vet Empowered in one sentence?
- It brought so much positivity to my life - Priya, Veterinary Surgeon.
- I'd describe it as a emotional and uplifting journey to finding yourself (yes i used the 'j' word). - Rachel, Veterinary Nurse.
- A powerful experience filled with self love, confidence and appreciation. - Rachel, Veterinary Surgeon.
- Vet Empowered helped me gain more insight into myself and realign me with what I value most. - Lindsay, Veterinary Surgeon.
- Life changing - Anon, Veterinary Surgeon.